Ten random facts about me!
Marie, Kate and I have a pact to update our respective blogs by midnight today, so here I am, with ten random things about myself. (As originally told to Laura, but the points may differ as they are… well… random!):
- No movie has ever made me cry.
- I get random obsessions, which consume me. (The current one is the Doctor Who TV series [Ninth Doctor]!)
- I’d love to be able to stand up in front of a crowd and entertain them, but am too scared to!
- Actually, I have been on stage—in a play—and I quite liked it.
- My favourite colour is blue.
- I have a low body temperature.
- January is my favourite month.
- I’m a chronic worrier.
- It amuses me when people ask me if the character Jan Carlsson in my books is based on me because of the name! (The answer is: No, but I’m flattered!)
- I can do funny voices if I want to.
So, am I odder than you thought?! If you’re brave enough to share ten random facts about yourself, feel free to use the comments system, or update your own blog and leave me a message to link you from this post!
EDIT: Proteeti has taken up the challenge! Anyone else?!