The Honest Scrap Award
Gargi has awarded me the Honest Scrap Award. It was such an unexpected surprise that I haven’t had time to prepare my acceptance speech and list of people to thank. (It’s your lucky day.)
According to the “rules” of the award, I must list ten things about myself. This is sort of hard, since I’ve already listed ten random facts about me and I’m not sure there are any others. Even though that list is almost three and a half years old, nothing has changed. Is that a good thing or bad? Will ponder on that question while I come up with ten more things. There will be a prize for anyone who makes it through the list.
Well, here goes:
- I love airlines food.
- I am a terrible liar.
- I have honed procrastination into a fine art.
- I can’t believe people pay me to write.
- At times I worry that one day I’ll wake up and it’ll all have been a dream.
- Sometimes I hope that one day I’ll wake up and it’ll all have been a dream.
- I have an unreasonable fear of turning into an alcoholic.
- I have a wild imagination (and I don’t mean that in a good way).
- I can’t decide if I like to cook.
- I no longer follow sport — a fact that makes me very sad, but I don’t do anything about it.
The prize as promised: the Honest Scrap Award is up for grabs for anyone who’s made it through the list. Post a comment or IM me and I will add your name and URL to the list.