Please help: I need to come up with a good title for my book series, and for some reason I’m completely rubbish at titles.
For those of you who’ve forgotten — or don’t know — what the books are about, here’s a quick recap:
Now, I do have some options for a series title, which follow, but please feel free to suggest anything else.
- The Sands of Time Trilogy: My publisher really likes this, but I am not completely sure about it. The first thing it brings to mind is the Longfellow poem about leaving behind footprints on the sands of time.
- The Halvard Series: Too generic? What if I write more books with the same setting? Will it confuse readers?
- The Halvard Castle Trilogy.
- The Ai’diyar Prophecy: To-the-point, leaving the option to write more on the same characters later on with no chance of confusion. However, the word “prophecy” may be misleading in the context of the books…
- A Shadow in Eternity: This is what I unofficially call it; in my MS the second and third books are titled, A Shadow in Eternity II: The Key of Chaos and A Shadow in Eternity III: The Timeless Land.
- Anything else?
All comments and suggestions will be much appreciated.