Oh well, time for the traditional end-of-year/beginning-of-another post. A somewhat sheepish one, for 2015 was a year wasted. In all fairness, some of it was out of my control, but some definitely of my own making.
Here’s what my plan for the year was and how I fared:
Another 52 weeks of blogging.(Done!)
- Start on Satin 2. (I thought about it many times. Does that count?)
- Go swimming in the summer. (I went twice. :D)
- Learn a language. (Um… I already know four…)
And, of course, try tofinish Amazing Grace. (I didn’t finish it, but I made a decent amount of progress.)
And this wasn’t on the list, but there’s a new design ready for Writeside.net. Now I just have to code it…
The list for 2016 is:
- Implement the new design for Writeside.net.
- FINISH WRITING A BOOK! No, seriously, I’ve got four of them going right now.
- Stay healthier than I managed in 2015 (shouldn’t be too difficult!).
- Travel somewhere fun.
- Work on the workshops (details later, if relevant).
- Play more games.
Happy 2016 in case you’re reading this. May you read lots of wonderful books or write some yourself—and may other good things happen too.
(Graphics courtesy BSG Studio on all-free-download.com)
2 Replies to “Hello 2016, bye 2015”
Does the UK count as fun?
It does indeed. In fact, that’s where I’m headed in June. Fingers crossed. 🙂