I discovered recently that my present blog theme goes nuts in Internet Explorer! The funny thing is, it was quite all right when I was working on it earlier. Along the way I must have done something to make it go wrong.
While not working in IE is not something that bothers me a great deal—if you are serious about the Net, you won’t be using IE anyway!—it is a bit of a disappointment that my first attempt at designing a blog theme is a failure. It doesn’t validate on W3C either, which is something I am sure I can fix, if only I can figure out which file I have to tinker with… ugh…
That said, I read in another blog that a good design is never finished. Which made me change my mind about getting rid of this design and going back one of the trusted ones. I’ll keep chipping away at it when I can. It’s nice to be able to look at something and think, “Hey, I made this!”
Even if it doesn’t work as it should!