More than half of January has already gone by, but Writer’s Log still lags in last year. It hasn’t been for want of trying, but that is a lame excuse. Anyway, here’s a to-do list for 2010 (in no special order):
- Don’t make lame excuses about not updaing my blog
- Redesign my site (eeeep!)
- Put the entire site on a single CMS (double eeeep!)
- Redo the Halvard Castle site (yes, it’s so hopeless that I’m not even linking it!)
- Do a site for the Vakker book
- Upgrade Web development skills (yes, Niklas, that means return to my JS books)
- Learn something new this year (a language, a skill, whatever; JS doesn’t count)
- Write more.
- Finish the Shadow in Eternity IV novella (there, it’s in writing now!)
- Go out more
- Don’t pretend to be happy about things I’m not
- Buy a vehicle, even if it’s a bicycle
- Start on (and preferably finish) a new book
- Be happier and complain less
- Do my tax returns
- Visit Europe
- Stop being scared of pregnant women
- Stop being scared of babies
- Play more games
- Start following football again
That’s all folks.
3 Replies to “20 things to do in ’10”
You’re scared of pregnant women and babies! Babies can be irritating for sure, but scary?!
And if you do get to it, can you help me with my tax returns too?
I want to hear all about your vehicle buying when you get around to that one! 😛
Well, I think I have to defer it to after The Trip! Or maybe I could afford a bicycle!